– Stay hydrated as water is a key ingredient that supports vitamins, which contribute to your hair growth.
– Trimming hair every few weeks is important to avoid split ends.
– Apply hair mask once a week to provide your scalp necessary protein and moisture
– Oiling is a must to maintain shine and moisture in your hair
– Apply eggs on your scalp as they are a great source of protein
– Eat walnuts
– Drink lemon juice, it has a very high concentration of vitamin C, which helps to build collagen.
– Eat more of fruits and healthy carbs