- Stay hydrated as water is a key ingredient that supports vitamins, which contribute to your hair growth.
- Trimming hair every few weeks is important to avoid split ends
- Apply hair mask once a week to provide your scalp necessary protein and moisture
- Oiling is a must to maintain shine and moisture in your hair
- Apply eggs on your scalp as they are a great source of protein
- Eat walnuts
- Drink lemon juice, it has a very high concentration of vitamin C, which helps to build collagen.
- Eat more of fruits and healthy carbs
Copyright ©2019 All rights reserved